Thursday, July 15, 2010

Father's Day Mini-books (Part 2)

This is the second album I made for Father's Day. This one was for my father who joined us for the 4th of July celebration we had at the cabin. It was a great weekend and fun to play cards and be silly like when we were on vacation as kids. The cousins were all together and it gave me a chance to be grateful for my family and the chances we have to get together to just be.

Album 2: You Make Me Smile mini-book
This album was made using a kit I received at the Technique Tuesday Bliss weekend (which was awesome!). It was very quick to put together - just glued on the paper and rounded corners. Cropped the photos and placed them on with some quick journaling. It was fun and I'm happy with how it turned out. For the journaling, I asked my kids what they liked best about Grandpa and just created a simple list to go with some photos I had around. Took me a little over an hour to pull together.







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails